Oh goodness, do you ever get overwhelmed with things? Whether its extra curricular activities,homework, or your job? Yeah, I can relate! Sometimes you just have to get away from everything and just breathe! Here are a few remedies for that stress mood:
- Drink some hot tea, it'll relax your mind.
- Take a nice hot bath, relax your muscles and give your body some time to heal.
- Watch TV or do your regular hobbies, you need to have some fun very once in a while.
- Get out of the house, whether it's taking a walk or simply sitting on your porch!
- Talk to your family or friends, your social life is an important part of your life...
- If that doesn't work, clear your schedule more and drop some activities so that you're not TOO overwhelmed!